Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13 Pics - High School Overalls

High School Girls in denim overalls



























An announcement;



This is the Facebook profile for the blog

 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000267244260



I would like you could leave your suggestions and comments there. I'm seeing how to care for the privacy of the profile, so is that for now are invited to write on the wall or post messages.



Please also remember, without your help and your help (you know what I mean) this blog is in danger of disappearing. So I invite you to tour the +1000 pics in this blog, and think, how many pictures you've downloaded and how you helped this blog?



I'm not asking for your money, I'm not denying access to this blog, everyone is free to comment and share what is posted here. I ask only that you think every time you enter this site; Waht can I do to contribute wiht this project?



jardinera00@yahoo.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Give Your Comment Here